Handling of Personal information
Uses of Personal Information
The Company shall not use personal information for any other purpose than that stated below, without an appropriate reason, such as being legally required by authorities to share said personal information.
[Purposes for Using Personal Information]
- To introduce, survey and analyze, and plan and develop products and services
- To respond to customer requests (literature requests, product inquiries, consults, etc.)
- To announce new products, events and campaigns
- To respond to inquiries of all nature
- To execute rights or fulfill obligations under contract, the law, etc.
- To contact concerned individuals, arrange meetings and discuss business
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company shall not disclose personal information to third parties without the permission of the concerned individuals or an appropriate reason, such as being legally required by authorities to share said personal information.
Disclosure, Revision or Deletion of Personal Information
The Company shall, upon receiving a request from the concerned individual to disclose, correct errors in or delete personal information managed by the Company, first verify the identity of the concerned individual before complying with the said request, in order to prevent personal information from being leaked, etc.